Madam_max

Visit site
I love this horse and keep going back and looking at her
crazy.gif

Horse

Ohh and she's in my area

MillionDollar

Visit site
lol, tell me about it, i've decided next year im going to get a hunter and hunt a lot next season, i love this one-

BirrellHuntDec.jpg

16.1hh brown mare, approx 12 years

Fantastic all round hunter, jumps hedges, ditches rails etc, for fun, easy to do rides in snaffle mouth, goes first or last, will go off on point and good at gates

Ridden by anyone, currently by short female, but previously by retired gent - Good weight carrier, safe and trust worthy, will give you great day out

Has done 5 seasons with Atherstone, currently hunting with Pytchley out most weeks

Well mannered easy to do in stable, rides out alone or in company or ride and lead, happy to live out or in with company or alone

Very easy horse to look after and a pleasure to do, an a star hunter - Hunting home essential

Has turned her hoof to local showing and dressage last season, placed each time out with no fuss or bother

Offers in region of £4,450

seaofdreams

Visit site
i really really like her, but then she is very similar to my Mouse and has the same breeding and sounds very like her it's wierd as i also brought Mouse from a dealer in Hamshire who sells Irish horses

morgan4eva

Visit site
well she lks lvly!!!! mymum goes on there often even tho she says sheis just lkin!!!!!!
if u cant gt her out ur head then ring up about her and mabye go and see her you neva no you could be made 4 each ova!!!!!
hope this helps!!

Twiglet

Visit site
Well if anyone happens to see an eventing or s/j schoolmaster for a reasonable price on one of the sites let me know! a friend is looking for at 16hh plus for a very confident and competent teenager to start competing on as hers is lame.......not a world beater, just something safe and sane and keen.

or is this classed as advertising?! Ooops.......