Stormhill

SillySausage

Visit site
Anybody have any Stormhill's? Looked at my auntie's horse's passport and discovered he is 'Stormhill Jacob' so decided to look him and his dad up.

Says his Dad has relocated to Scotland but I found a pretty old picture of him! He is at the bottom of this page..
http://www.stormhillstud.com/html/stormhill_mink.html

And this is him now, at 17!
IMG_2583l.jpg

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
They are a very successful small stud producing very good comp horses,, especially event horses.
The owner has her own stallions and a good eye for mares that suit them, one of these days I would like to meet her and see her stock, I see the Stormhill prefix a lot in event programmes..

SillySausage

Visit site
Sounds like a lovely little place that he comes from! Jacob has never evented as far as I'm aware, but he has one hell of a jump that I find hard to sit a lot of the time!

SillySausage

Visit site
Rebecca he is gorgeous! So technically your boy Mink is half brother to Jacob then, as he is by Stormhill Joseph too!

They're definatly a good looking bunch of boys
laugh.gif

Ravenwood

Visit site
Anne of Stormhill Stud is exceedingly frustrated because she can't manage to log onto this site!!

But - she does want to say that if anyone has any questions or requires any information whatsoever about any of her Stormhill horses - please give her a ring.

She is very chatty, friendly and humerous
smile.gif

PS Henryhorn - give Anne a ring, she would be delighted to show you around (and show off Kremlin her stallion!!), I'll meet you down there if you like
smile.gif
There are some smashing youngsters there at the moment.

Knightbridge

New User
Visit site
Anne of Stormhill Stud is exceedingly frustrated because she can't manage to log onto this site!!

But - she does want to say that if anyone has any questions or requires any information whatsoever about any of her Stormhill horses - please give her a ring.

She is very chatty, friendly and humerous
smile.gif

PS Henryhorn - give Anne a ring, she would be delighted to show you around (and show off Kremlin her stallion!!), I'll meet you down there if you like
smile.gif
There are some smashing youngsters there at the moment.

I bought a Stormhill stud gelding a couple of years ago. I believe he was one of the last ones Stormhill bred before the stud closed, he was sold with his dam in foal to his full brother. I'd love to get in touch with the breeder and find out more. Anyone still in touch with Anne?