Strange Ebay listing

Paddy Irish

Visit site
? well don't really know what to think of this , they could be well dodgy , i have sold loads of second hand horse stuff on ebay and made a small fortune ( very small but not insignificant ) so asking people to send old tack could soon be turned round to make a profit ....does anyone really know if they are kosha or just appealing to those of us with a concience ?

indiat

Visit site
I'm afraid I am very cynical about this sort of thing now, and a lot of the comments on the feedback sound very smiliar. I do love the comment that praises the ebay listings as a great way to donate! As I said, I am very cynical and really hope this is the real deal. But I wouldn't be betting money on it.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Some years ago I donated to a similar appeal ( not by these) which was for a horse sanctuary/rescue. It was not one that I had heard of and have no idea what happened to the horses and if was genuine. I don't give money away so freely now unless it is genuine because in my book if I give to a dodgy deal then a real genuine sanctuary/rescue is losing out on the money that I could have given to them instead.

WelshD

Visit site
odd that they have a horse with a broken knee when they were collecting for a horse with a broken knee back in May too

I cant find a reg charity number on their website

I have no doubt that they are a nice bunch of people doing the best they can but I am afraid I wont be donating on the basis of that website

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Mmmm, sounds about as fishy as a dead mackerel to me!

Without trying to be trite if they ARE a genuine set-up, here is my E-bay "wants" list:-

- nice posh indoor school just right for these dark nights!

- nice little 3.5 horsebox, Vauxhall Movano or summat similar

- supply of winter hay/feed etc

- new pair of black leather boots as am fed up with cheapo rubber ones

- finally a nice bottle of something strong & potent to go in the hip flask

Any offers?

WelshD

Visit site
yes I can possibly help with some of that. Now if you could just send me your bank details and a £200 admin fee.....