Strange goings on

Nativelover

Visit site
There are a few strange things happening at my yard.
The window in my pony's stable keeps on being shut, I always have it open to give good ventilation.
There are sweepings up from next doors stable pushed into the front of my stable on a daily basis.
A sweeping brush keeps appearing in my locked tackroom!!!

Now none of these cause any particular harm, apart from possibly the window, I open that whenever it is closed. But they are just annoying.
The problem with this is, I know who it is..... The YO and/or their OH. Both deny knowledge of these happenings!! Roll on the opening of the fields!!

Flicker

Visit site
Could they be trying to send you a (slightly pass-agg) message? Are you clean and tidy and do you sweep up? I only ask because one of the liveries at my yard has been known to sweep mess into the stable door of whoever they consider to be the culprit and leave brushes in strategic places (ie in the stable of the mess maker) as a 'reminder'. Not that it works, and they'd be better off actually talking to the messy livery. But just wondering if it might be a similar situation with you?

Doesn't explain the window though... Weird.

Nativelover

Visit site
Could they be trying to send you a (slightly pass-agg) message? Are you clean and tidy and do you sweep up? I only ask because one of the liveries at my yard has been known to sweep mess into the stable door of whoever they consider to be the culprit and leave brushes in strategic places (ie in the stable of the mess maker) as a 'reminder'. Not that it works, and they'd be better off actually talking to the messy livery. But just wondering if it might be a similar situation with you?

Doesn't explain the window though... Weird.
Yes, I get what you are saying. I'm meticulously tidy, a bit OCD really. And woe betide anyone on the yard who isn't!! The ace is spotless!!
It is wierd, but I'm going to chalk it up as one of those strange livery yard goings on!!

sunshine100*

Visit site
i would keep an eye out and watch everyone coming and going someone is sending you a silent msge but if you have done nothing wrong then speak directly to YO in a nice way and tell them whats happening..