stratford hills nov.?

shee

Visit site
hi, just wandering people opinions about startford hills novice? what type of course it is? is it a good step up course and how long is it?

sorry for all the qs but looking for a good course for a green horse
laugh.gif
many thanks L

connie1288

Visit site
I did it as my mare 1st novice as a 6yo, there are quite alot of portables, but caused a few problems, a corner combination at the bottom of a hill.
This was in 07 though, this year they have an NRF so may beef it up abit. Also it will could be like concrete unless everywhere else is getting cancelled due to wet, in which case the ground there will be perfect.

Thistle

Visit site
Do they reverse the course there? last year it went left handed so ramp into water steps up after. It says something about changing the direction in eventing

Thistle

Visit site
It was near the beginning last year, the really hilly bits with the coffin at the bottom was the second half of the course, finishing up the step to the last fence.

Genesis

Visit site
Ha Ha !! - If you look on BE web site it will give you a clue....I can say that the new field is lovely old meadow grass and always rides well . The water well!!!..........my lips are sealed!!!
grin.gif

shee

Visit site
ooooooo sounds very exciting!

HAHA what a tease Genesis is!! you can't say that then leave us hanging!!!

laugh.gif