struggling with putting a price on my horse

loulabelle

Visit site
I am going to be advertising one of my horses for sale but I am struggling as to what price to put him at as I can see nothing similar on the market......how would you put a price a horse in this case?
I know what I would like for him but as to whether he is worth it is a different matter.
Ps I know asking “how much” is against the forum rules hence why I haven’t posted any details I was just wondering if anyone had ideas on how I would go about coming to a figure

Posie

Visit site
PM me his ad description and I'll see if I can help, I've worked at a couple of dealers so may be able to give you a rough price guide if you like?

Jade&Syrah

Visit site
A lot of horses aren't selling at the minute, if I was you i'd put the price to the minimum you would take if you want your horse sold. I could give you my opinion, if you PM everything about the horse? Or if that against forum rules too?

loulabelle

Visit site
A lot of horses aren't selling at the minute, if I was you i'd put the price to the minimum you would take if you want your horse sold. I could give you my opinion, if you PM everything about the horse? Or if that against forum rules too?

Thank you I shall PM you later too, I think putting ads on the forum is against the rules as its seen as free advertising but all Im interested in is finding a figure so I can get him advertised :)
Fully understand the state of the market at the minute, Ive had one of my 2 years olds advertised for 3 months and havent had a single viewing on him although I know his fairly priced (and at a lose to me finacially if he does sell at this price) luckily Im in no hurry to sell him so don't mind if I still have him this time next year when his ready to start backing