Stud Brochures

koeffee

Visit site
Does anyone get much interest from people wanting them these days?? i havent done them before, but this year i have and just wondered really if it worth the expense as the internet is so readily available.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Don't know about anyone else but yes, I look on internet first but if I go to see, then I do like to be given either (or both if lucky) a brochure or a CD so I can compare that with what I've just seen if that makes sense. so in that case, If you have visitors to see your boys, then brochures are a good marketing tool; not only that but you can leave some in local tack and feed shops, at shows and so on.

Last edited:

Simsar

Visit site
Yes definitely, I always ask for stud cards/brochures as it is something you can refer to quickly and easily and look back on if needs be.

We are just in the process of making some up too as we are quite regularly asked if we have one when out and about, keep some in your car at all times as there will always be someone who wants one!

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
We have stud brochures made every year, particularly for the stallion parades. We also keep some in the horse box, as we regularly get asked at shows. Claire had some smaller stud cards made, the size of business cards, they are easier for people to pop in their pockets than one of our bigger brochures.