Subtle Power?

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
SUBTLE POWER (IRE)

Can anyone tell me anything about him, or specifically his stock. He stands at Knockhouse Stud in Ireland so may be one for the Paddy's
wink.gif
He is a Saddlers Wells TB, appears never to have had a runner.
Reason I ask is that I have a new filly by him, dam line is strong and then this!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Sorry, haven't a clue but perhaps they were having trouble getting dam in foal so tried a cheapie - same as we're doing with Saucy?! - though she's been no trouble, just a less expensive way of proving her! If it isn't her first foal then haven't a clue, could be 'just down the road', the owner owed the mare owner a favour, all sorts.

sallyf

Visit site
Here is a link to the stud.
http://www.knockhousestud.com
Looks like he wouldnt have had foals on the ground until 2004 which is why there are no runners yet.
Fair horse a grade 1 winner in America although im sure you already know all this.
Would think you could just have a promising sort there.
looks like some of his foals have sold well.

cazza

community.webshots.com
I have a Darshaan, out of On Fair Stage (Saddlers Wells). He has a lovely temprement for a TB although he has the facial expression of looking shocked all the time! He jumps nicely learnt that last year, and will be looking to do some showing with him this year. I suppose we should join the Racehorse to Riding horse people and do some of their classes.

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Thanks for that SAlly, couldnt for the life of me find that website this morning!
She would be first crop, and he looks as though he could be promising so fingers crossed.....
MFH, is Saucy, 'Heidi's' new name????? Is she succesfully in foal then?

sallyf

Visit site
Pure fluke found the link in the Weatherbys stallion Directory.
Fingers crossed shes a good one.