Such a bad owner.....

piaffe

Visit site
Im sure i cant be the only owner on here who inflicts crimes of fashion on their horses cusing possible emabrrasment and risk of being ignored by the others?!?
blush.gif

My lovely chestnut boy was turned out today in a lightweight rug. i have ordered one but its not here yet and i wanted something now. So...Summer comes to the rescue; she allows him to borrow hers!

Ok, so its too small, done up on the last chest straps' and leaving a large part of his arse uncovered. Thats nothing.... its PINK!
grin.gif

Then without thinking about it, i grabbed a feed bucket to take him out some breakfast.....

So, he's in his field with a pink rug on, eating out of a pink bucket!
grin.gif

Please tell me im not alone?!
grin.gif

CJ1

Visit site
You should see mine and a friends. My ginger boy is in slate and heather (pink and grey) and her bay lad is in a purple mini skirt as his legs are waaaay to long.
laugh.gif

katiejaye

Visit site
I got a great bargain on a brand new winter trurnout last year...the only catch was that it was bright purple. The little man was not impressed! In fact he was so unimpressed that he managed to destroy it and rip a bloomin great big hole in it! I have just replaced it with a more dignified (and more manly!) brown one
grin.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Well if your a bad owner for using a pink rug and bucket I dread to think what that makes me!!! Tilly has pink or purple everything! Lol!

SSM

Visit site
Well as most of you know I WANT the red shires rug, well red is this seasons colour and it really would suit her (for five mins)!

We have a pink mucking out fork and skip (much more fun than black) bright green feed bucket, bright purple stable rug.

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well if your a bad owner for using a pink rug and bucket I dread to think what that makes me!!! Tilly has pink or purple everything! Lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but thas ok tillys a girl!
grin.gif

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Shushhhhh! don't tell her that - so far she's not been at all hormonal!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. oh well fingers crossed she doesn't figure it out!
wink.gif

teapot

Visit site
See I don't think Pink as as bad as RED on a chessie. Old share pony was chesnut and his owner was adamant that it suited both Baron & her other pony.

~shakes head in disbelief~

Mellymoo1

Visit site
My gelding is gonna be the laughing stock at my yard, I've just bought him a chav stylie Rhino Turnout with brown checks on it. Its a bit burberry if you know what I mean. I got a few sniggers the other day when I took his new LW down there, its a nice girly aqua colour...

I feel bad, he's got a rug on today as it was peeing with rain this morning, but its now lovely and sunny and hot. I am such a bad mum!