Such a dude

dionne_r

Visit site
New to this so very confusing site!
Had such a good weekend with bailey. Double clear and a sub 30's test finally, even though he was a twit.
tongue.gif
Rather confused about what I want to do with him though
frown.gif

riaseed007

Visit site
Hey there Dionne!
tongue.gif

It's not that confusing, but it's so addictive, I get withdrawal symptoms if I'm not on here for a day even though I don't normally post much...

Keep Bailey! I don't understand why you would want to sell him when you are such a fantastic partnership and it's not as if you are too big for him. I definately think you should do Blair on him, he would be fantastic
grin.gif
. Are you wanting to sell him to get another horse to do intermediates etc on?

wizbit

Visit site
Hi,
i am new to this site and also find it confusing! lol. Well done at yr event, sounds like u did brilliantly! id be very pleased with that, if i could get my horse round the SJ without putting in dirty stops then id be pleased! Especially if like u said he was silly, sounds like u did an awesome job! well done
smile.gif

dionne_r

Visit site
well i don't think any one wants to buy him any way
laugh.gif
would looooove to do blair so thats what the plan will be assuming he's not gone. i would keep him in an instant it's dad that says i need to "move on". blahhh.

yeah he was such a dude as always, just gets himself a bit worked up before going xc, its like riding a mini primores pride!