Such an Awful Day

Deefa

Visit site
Had such a horrible morning, although luckily it did pick up slightly after dinner

Whe we left the horses last night Rambo was paceing the fence a little, we thought nothing of it as one it was brand new post and rail with two strip of wire aswell, and although he was paceing he didn't seem high rate, just plodding along and stopping to graze every now and again.

Mum went first thing on her way to work this morning to check them to find that the post and rail fence had been snapped in half (looks like Rambo had pushed against it with great force! And the horses were loose round the garages - easy to get to main road. Luckily she causght them but Rambo was dripping with sweat, Harry was just bored by it all i think bless him.

Got a high rate phone call from mum to ring dad out of work to help with the fencing and for me to ring into work to see if i could go to work an hour later then normal. Managed to do that and also get changed and dow the new field in under 10 mins! (how i dont know - its amazing what you can do in these situations! It normally takes me 15mins just to walk to new field!)

Got there and took the horses of mum and walked rambo off as he was still dripping wet while mum and dad went to by an electric fence kit to attach to the newly mended post and rail fence. Came back and attached it all turned it on and let them both loose again, Rambo only had to touch it once to get the message and soon went to go and graze, even if he was a little jumpy he managed to have a roll and go into his new stable to have some likt all on his own.

I then hurrid back to work and so did dad, mum mum wasn't at work so she stayed a little while then left them but drove past the field every couple of hours just to check (but also so they couldn't see her) and both were grazing very happily.

Dont think i will sleep at all tonight but at least i know he has settled down a little now