Sue Carson Saddles...opinions please!

kassieg

Visit site
rode in a few only jump not dressage loved them all, they are great really hold you in, can't imagine being able to fall off in 1 !!

would love to be able to afford 1

Boxers

Visit site
My YO has 3.
2 jumping ones and one dressage one. She swears by them. I have not sat on one myself, but YO says they are really comfy and make you feel secure.

Charlie77

Visit site
I had a dressage it was amazingly comfortable. Sadly didnt fit my horse despite it being fitted to him. He needs a closer contact panel this rocked on his back x

DJ

Visit site
My friend has one that I rode in when I was trying her (now mine) pony (bought from her iyswim) ... loved it, so comfortable !!

Herts05

Visit site
Check out the BD Forum site as this question is asked quite a lot. You will get some different opinions from those on here.

ihatework

Visit site
There is a lot to like about them, certainly friends have been pleased with theirs for the most part.
But with any saddle it's all about the fitter and the after service.
I'd say the name on the brand isn't always the easiest to deal with, but if you can find an alternative fitter then you should be okay.
I'd opt for a decent second hand one rather than going made to measure / bespoke. At least then you don't get the large depreciation if you find out it doesn't suit.