Suggestion for Bored Youngsters

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Why don't you visit here:

www.freewebs.com

Sign up for a free account and then design a website..if we say you have one week to create it. Pro or anti-hunting and then I'll set up a poll and we'll vote on who made the best one.

That way not only do you have to research hunting, but you can also learn HTML and other basic website codes.

Josh_craney

Visit site
actually i think you will find that you will not be able to learn hyper text mark lanuage using freewebs you either need to know it before or you can just use the web templates and why on earth would you want to use freewebs its got loads of bugs, and adverts at least do yourself a favour and use realible hosting like google.
stop pretending you know stuff id love to see you right a c++ program and actually run it.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
I freely admit I can't write C++, I've never had the time to learn, maybe in the future. Go on then show me some of yours to inspire me.

Currently Google doesn't offer a free hosting package, therefore I am stuck with freewebs, which incidentally seems to be working fine, with no popups and advertising.

I never meant to suggest that Freewebs would teach HTML, what I meant was that it might encourage some people who haven't used basic HTML to get a grip on it and design something of their own rather than relying on My Space.

I really despair of you at times. I try to be civil to you and all I get in return is abuse and aggression. Why don't you just can it, you are impressing nobody whatsoever.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Templates suck, so a basic knowledge of HTML would be required to add to or remove sections of a template so as to make it more personal.

I learnt html though bravehost.

So there, smarty pants...