suggestions for beaches to ride on.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
So at the yard today we were saying how nice it would be to box our horses to the beach. So canm anyone suggest good beaches you are allowed to ride on within reach of Herts, near Radlett. Also what restrictions there are with when you can ride and if there is somewhere to park lorries.

eatonbraynat

Visit site
So at the yard today we were saying how nice it would be to box our horses to the beach. So canm anyone suggest good beaches you are allowed to ride on within reach of Herts, near Radlett. Also what restrictions there are with when you can ride and if there is somewhere to park lorries.

will be watching this thread, i would also like to know!!

Happytohack

Visit site
Don't know about Herts - but if you box to North Norfolk, you could stay for the weekend and ride on fabulous Holkham beach. Horsebox parking is £10.00, there are dedicated horserides on the beach and miles and miles of sand. There are several B+B plus stabling and paddocks. I took some photos of a friend riding on the beach there - it was a pretty blustery day, but you can just see the horse in the distance

Holkham008.jpg

jane6394

Visit site
Don't know about Herts - but if you box to North Norfolk, you could stay for the weekend and ride on fabulous Holkham beach. Horsebox parking is £10.00, there are dedicated horserides on the beach and miles and miles of sand. There are several B+B plus stabling and paddocks. I took some photos of a friend riding on the beach there - it was a pretty blustery day, but you can just see the horse in the distance

Holkham008.jpg

We just been there for little holiday, was sooo envious of the loads of horses riding on the beach, it looked lurrrvely! Wathched two nice big strapping cobs go right out for a swim! If you know the name of the place for horsey b & b please let me know. Thankyou xx