Summer camp for non- horse owners

Durhamchance

Visit site
I was a student at Brackenhurst College in Nottinghamshire 17 years ago and it came up on my Facebook news feed this evening that they are holding a non residential summer camp for non owners in June

And I'm going!!

I'm ridiculously excited, it's over three days, with two hours of lessons each day, stable management, lectures, demos and horse simulator sessions. Lunch is provided too :D

I started riding again as an adult a few weeks ago, and I'm already getting back to the same standard I was as a teenager- cantering and jumping, but this is going to bring me on no end I'm sure.

10 weeks to go- yes I am counting :D

Durhamchance

Visit site
Ah fab! It will be great you have a fellow H&Her there. I keep window shopping for new gear that I'll *need* OH isn't impressed as "its cost him enough in the first place"

Cazolime

Visit site
Haha! You'll be lucky if I clean my boots beforehand! It'll be enough of a job remembering to leave my hat and things in the car rather than at the yard. Would look a bit of a numpty if I turned up without even my hat!

Durhamchance

Visit site
You probably wouldn't be the first!

I only ride in a lesson once a week, so no worries about forgetting anything, and if I get my own way my boots will be new lol :)