Lozturner

Visit site
So with the warm weather here at last, what are your must have clothing items?
Looking for recommendations of equestrian brand leggings and t shirts to keep me cool - shopping online making it difficult to tell exactly what materials things are.

Griffin

Visit site
Decathlon light riding leggings are about £20 and very cool in hot weather (they have a mesh panels down the legs). They are comfortable and have a phone pocket.

For T shirts, I tend to wear Primark ones that are about £3 because they will get covered in suncream! However, my more affluent friends rate running t shirts and tops for wicking away the sweat.

My must have for summer are gloves with either thin leather or cotton backs to them because otherwise you get sweaty hands.

J&S

Visit site
I feel I am far too old to wear riding tights and last summer I searched unsuccessfully for plain cotton (no jersey mix) jods or breeches...... Dublin and Harry Hall used to do them but no more it seems. Any ideas?
I got a nice sports T shirt very cheaply in TK Max.

Renvers

Visit site
I discovered Arion equestrian last year and I am really impressed with their tights, very easy to move in, not expensive and flattering (as they can be) with my current Lockdown padding :eek:.

I have just found Stockingjur too and really like the look of their riding tights and am going to try theirs next so will let you know. Both companies make them here in the UK too so it feels a bit more special to support them :D