SUPERVETS - Don't forget

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
No not particularly - so many of us just seem to forget that it's on
crazy.gif

star

Visit site
the surgeon who operated on my horse was on there - he was Matt Smith who was helping Justin with the skin graft. I helped with that pony too - they neglected to show the bit where her chest split open at 9pm one night and we had to spend ages stitching it all back up again!

Weezy

Visit site
Oooooooops! The skin graft was amazing tho - the way they make the skin into mesh was thoroughly intriguing and made loads of sense!

Am worried about my springer now tho, she eats LOTS of grass :S

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
the surgeon who operated on my horse was on there - he was Matt Smith who was helping Justin with the skin graft. I helped with that pony too - they neglected to show the bit where her chest split open at 9pm one night and we had to spend ages stitching it all back up again

[/ QUOTE ]
Was the overall outcome a success????

star

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the surgeon who operated on my horse was on there - he was Matt Smith who was helping Justin with the skin graft. I helped with that pony too - they neglected to show the bit where her chest split open at 9pm one night and we had to spend ages stitching it all back up again

[/ QUOTE ]
Was the overall outcome a success????

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you saw her go home. i never saw her after that, but we only stay on each rotation a few weeks, so no idea if she ever needed to come back again. the chest and leg were looking good when she went though.