Supplements for general stiffness also in vet.

SVMel

Visit site
Hiya,
Just a quick question, I have a mare who has spent her life in a go anywhere, do anything frame of mind, even better if we can do it flat out :D She is 18 yo now, and over the last few months has started to stiffen up a lot. First noticed it when picking out her feet, farrier commented on it too, mainly her back feet. She always had a bit of a cold back, but has worked fine after a relatively short warm up.
These past few weeks, she has had bouts of general stiffness which loosens off after warming up. The past few days I tack her up, walk her out to get on and she is very stiff behind, to the point where she appears lame. I have found that if I walk her about in her tack for a while before getting on it slowly wears off, and as long as we take it easy for the first 20 mins she seems fine.
20 years ago I used Hilton herbs Reflex on my old boy, which was brill, and really the first sort of thing on the market. Now, there is so much choice I need your opinions on what you've all found to be the best.

Please!!!!!! Choccy biscuits to all those who got this far, and are now rolling their eyes thinking "not another one...." :D:D:D

wallykissmas

Visit site
Suppleeze gold or equine answers have some good products that have worked for me. I wouldnt use equinr america products as the seem to be packed with bulkers/fillers and very little joint product.