Support needed! I feel sick!

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Despite the fact that I bought a new horse only three weeks ago, the owner of the horse I love the most, Bruce, has finally decided to sell him…and he is currently being vetted by my vet….as we speak….I feel sick, not least because I haven’t broken the news to OH yet…but no one will look after Bruce like me! I need to be his Mummy! Ahhhhhh! Let him pass so he can be mine!

ExtremeB

Visit site
Best of luck. Hope all goes well with the vetting and you find the courage to tell OH
crazy.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ahhhhhh! Let him pass so he can be mine!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to be dim - but how long have you known this horse - is he as far as you can tell sound and well???

Does it matter if he doesn't pass????? Unless obviously the vet tells you that he has a leg on back to front or the like.

Good luck
wink.gif

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Need vetting as need to know if any nasties hiding…will prob still buy him but need to know, could also mean I would wangle a discount on his price…

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Hurrah! Please see my later post - A horse! A new one! Bruce is mine! Now for the other half tackling session, I am going to have to be on my best behaviour tonight (wink!)