Supreme Horse Final - Pics!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Couple of pics of Dinger and Clancy in the Supreme at HOYS ...
293433_10150869473625481_711225480_21368088_1108727742_n.jpg

305763_10150869467025481_711225480_21368028_686516766_n.jpg

and a youtube clip if you would like to see Clancy's lap of honour - I missed it as I had to leave the ring on Dinger - so was lovely to see it on line instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JpQJhI2ycY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Jesstickle

Visit site
O fab. I was just reading your report in CR and wishing for photos. Congrats to you and all your team, sounds like a busy but worth it week! They both look immaculate :)

I love my Spanish horse

Visit site
Both absolutely beautiful, stunning horses and massive congrats on all your wins and placings. It must be such an amazing feeling to ride in the big arena at HOYS, but clearly very well deserved and the horses are a credit to you and your teams hard work:)

PennyJ

Visit site
Congratulations to you all, I was reading a report from Tallauders on another forum about how proud she was of you all (and how tired she was after 24 hours). I don't know where you find the energy from to keep going!

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Clancy is gorgeous but there is something extra special about Dinger, he just has charisma and presence oozing out of every pore! Well done to you and your team, have a good rest now.
FDC

Suziq77

Visit site
Well done!!! I must say i do love Dinger though - if you ever get bored of him you can send him my way lol xxxxxx

Or my way please - I'm not usually a cob fan but he really is stunning and you both looked fab in the supreme pre-judging :) I also have to say OMG wasn't Jayne amazing with her one handed show, she looked like she was doing absolutely nothing other than sitting there - that takes so much skill!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Or my way please - I'm not usually a cob fan but he really is stunning and you both looked fab in the supreme pre-judging :) I also have to say OMG wasn't Jayne amazing with her one handed show, she looked like she was doing absolutely nothing other than sitting there - that takes so much skill!

I know - I was watching her nearly green with envy. I can ride Dinger one handed usually with no problem - but he was definitely up for it in the pre judging and I needed both hands to steer and brake!!!

Jayne is one of those riders who ALWAYS makes it look easy - then you hop on and realise how much she had actually been doing ... it is soooooo not fair!!!