Surrogate mum available

miss_bird

Visit site
My darling mare gave birth this morning to twin foals who unfortunately did not survive,
I am very upset about this but my mare is full of milk so if i can help anyone out and feel that some good can come from today please let me know.
Also any advise on where else i can let people know, there is a mare available.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I don't know whether the National Foaling Bank reach as far as Ireland but perhaps if you got in touch with Weatherbys Ireland, they might know of something. Otherwise you could try Troytown Vets also your National Stud, I'm sure they would have contact numbers if there is a scheme over there. Also what about an appeal over the radio, the quicker the better and the more coverage the more chance of a result.
Good luck, I'm sorry for your loss but if she can help some other foal, some good will come out of it.

DW Team

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. Thank you for thinking of others at what must be a very hard time for you. Thank you

supersally

Visit site
Very sorry to hear this. Our mare gave birth to dead full term foals 3 years ago and I know how upseting it is. Hope that she's ok after it and that you find a foster foal.