Survey - Tendon and Ligament Injuries

MBSJ

New User
Visit site
Already posted in NL, but need as many replies as possible so thought I would put it in here too!

Could anyone who has had a horse with a tendon or ligament injury please do this survey for me?
It's for a piece of work I am doing, and need as many people to complete it as possible. It goes across 4 different pages, just so you know as it doesn't make it too clear! Would be massively appreciated! Thanks :)

http://kwiksurveys.com?u=ligamentandtendonsurvey

MBSJ

New User
Visit site
Fab thank you :)

As silly as it sounds I'm not completely sure what I'm studying yet haha. It's for something called an EPQ at college, and so basically a dissertation on a subject of my choice and so thought I am thinking along the lines of how tendon and ligament injuries can be diagnosed and treated, and their rates of success. Although that is just a generalised idea at the moment so thought I would do some primary research :)

Also if anyone has any interesting scan images etc, and they wouldn't mind sending them to me for a look could you PM me please and I will send you my email address, as a couple of case studies would be great!

charleysummer

Visit site
done it ! i am also doing an extended project on tendon injury, mine is relating to stem cells- feel free to message me if youd like any info sources etc. i put my email on the survey as my horse had a tendon injury. would be nice to talk to somebody studying something similiar. have done about 4000 words on mine already so i'm quite clued up already :p