Susanne Miesner

MiaBella

Visit site
See there is a clinic not too far away with her that has spaces next week, anyone know what she is like as a trainer? (I have seen the preview horsehero clip on youtube) and would she be ok training someone working at novice/elementary?

Partoow

Visit site
Really fabulous trainer for all levels you will definitely learn a lot and have fun, it' d be good to watch others too as this often cements the things you had been doing.

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
Hi MiaBella,

I know Susanne very well as that's where I was based for over two and a half years - I cannot recommend her enough, she is an absolutely genius trainer, really really amazing. A sentiment shared by every single person I know who's ever trained with her!

I think it's great that we can get trainers of her calibre in this country :D

I would suggest you have a look at the HorseHero videos (the whole videos if you can, not just the trailers) as this will give you a good idea of her training methods and the way she works.

Hope this helps, feel free to PM for any info! :)

MiaBella

Visit site
Thanks for the responses, will be in contact FB, as you say its amazing to have trainers like this within reach (just hope she doesn't mind my ordinary horse, he is lovely but not a flash warmblood)