SWEAT ATTACK THIS MORNING

vicster

Visit site
God did i ever sweat this morning - sorry guys but i was lunging my horse as he needs to be exercised daily due to a bout of Laminitis and god would he not go i ended up having to chase him around in circles, he was loving it - Spaniel don't laugh you know what he is like anyone else have to do this or is it just me
grin.gif

TOMPOES

Visit site
one of mine was running around like a loony could start him off slow then a canter but he woulded stop ******* till he wanted too

vicster

Visit site
At least your horse goes, everyone laughed at me this morning it must of been a funny sight, i honestly could not get him to go forward you could see by the look on his face that he was finding it really funny god knows what i must of looked like
grin.gif

ginniebee

Visit site
Oh god, I know exactly how you feel!!! I can get Alice into canter on lunge (just!!) Then when ive got her there the only way to keep her at it is to shout "GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON" Thought i was really cleaver until my friend said i sounded like Mrs Doyle from Father Ted!!!!

vicster

Visit site
I can only just get mine into Canter and like you said keeping him there is another matter. I just think to myself why did i bother doing this
blush.gif

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
shout "GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON" Thought i was really cleaver until my friend said i sounded like Mrs Doyle from Father Ted!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL - I can just hear it now