Swiss Pony Market

geneva47

New User
Visit site
My daughter Lucy has worked and trained in Switzerland for the past six years in Stable Management. This year she came third in her finals at the national level exam. This month three of the riders that she trains at her stables near Lausanne came 4th, 5th and 7th in the Swiss national pony finals.
We have recently bought a 7 year old horse ( Ringo du Fronzal) and a 7 year old pony, Roxy V. The pony came 27th out of 80 at the finals despite no training as yet. The rider Eloine came 4th in these national finals on another pony. We aim to continue to train both our own horse and pony at national and then international level which they have now embarked on very successfully. We also aim to purchase three further ponies for her to train in the new and very up and coming pony market in Switzerland. I have subsequently formed a UK company to manage these two existing showjumpers and hopefully develop this to five ponies this next year. I am interested in hearing from any organisation or stables/sponsors that would be interested in supporting and developing a UK company and my UK citizen daughter who is now breaking into the Swiss/European national circuit at a high level in showjumping, plus national and international level rider and pony training.

geneva47

New User
Visit site
Hi there, Roxy V was in the swiss national finals and came 27th despite no training and only recently being purchased. Her rider however came 4th overall in the competition but my daughter also had two other riders she trains coming 5th and 7th.
We are purchasing younger ponies from around 7 years old and training for 12 to 18 months while taking them through competition. We aim to have at least five such ponies by this time next year. The stables are based near Morges/Lausanne.