Sydney K

S_N

Visit site
What do think of this chap? A forum member has kindly pointed me in his direction and he sounds delightful! An 8yo, with fabulous temperament, movement, bloodlines etc....

samenco.jpg

sydneyhead.jpg

sydney1.jpg

sydney2.jpg

pixie

Visit site
He seems to have a lovely kind eye and a springy stride. However, his neck is scrawny (esp. for a stally) and his head seems too small for his body, making him look a bit mule-like in the bottom photo.

JAK

Visit site
What a handsome young man, though I feel the last photo does not really do him justice, as it is not the most flattering of pics!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
Ooh-err!
Tbh, photos give the impression they were all taken 'in a bit of a rush', if you know what I mean, (to get them onto website/stud card asap maybe?) & don't look particularly 'professional', so maybe just an 'awkward piccie angle'?

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Being hyper critical here - what do you think of his feet? None of them seem to match!

[/ QUOTE ]

Feet look terrible there, would require further investigation I think!!

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
I think he looks lovely.........looks to have good elevation in his paces.

Agree the feet don't look good but the weight is not fully on the off hind, making it look very odd.
It would be good to see stock by him to check out if they inherit his feet or hopefully it could be poor farriery.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Being hyper critical here - what do you think of his feet?

[/ QUOTE ]
They just look like they need a dam good trim to me.

He's lovely well worth a visit.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OMG.....now I've finally rolled my tongue back up...Stunning!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - I take it he's not your type then
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think he looks lovely.........looks to have good elevation in his paces.

Agree the feet don't look good but the weight is not fully on the off hind, making it look very odd.
It would be good to see stock by him to check out if they inherit his feet or hopefully it could be poor farriery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as he's at a pretty good yard, I'd be suprised if it is farriery tbh - though I don't know how long he has been there, don't think he's been in the country for long! Not sure if he has any stock on the ground either....... Will be going and checkinghim out though!