Sympathetic health issues!

pistolpete

Visit site
My friend and I noticed the other day that her mare who had just had surgery on her hind fetlocks mirrors her weak ankles. I then went in to think about another friend whose got IBD and so has her pony!
I’ve always had sensitive feet and both of mine have had hoof issues.
Anyone else got symptoms that match their horse?

SEL

Visit site
It's a standing joke in our family that my mare and I mirror each others conditions. I was ok when we both got sore eyes & cut the same leg but a bit put out when I developed an insulin disorder about a year after she was diagnosed.

In fact I've actually said to OH never PTS in case I drop dead too!!!!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yes actually, kind of and funnily enough it only occurred to me the other day when I got too scared to eat a polo incase my tooth broke. Horse is absolutely screwed tooth wise 😩

pippixox

Visit site
Weirdly the year I broke my right wrist, my boy did his right front tendon!

More luckily I haven’t mirrored all their alaiments over the years

Alibear

Visit site
Yep both have recently had ulcers and back issues. I wonder if I get myself really healthy and fit if it will transfer over? Hmm something to consider, it would be a win, win :)

Pippity

Visit site
Horse had an abscess in her off fore; I broke a finger on my right hand. Horse had terrible teeth and may need a wolf tooth out; I've just had my gums sliced open to get out the remains of a problematic wisdom tooth.

Oh, god. I have a chronic illness that's completely buggered my life. If she gets something similar...

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Yep totally - she is very kind and gentle and an easy lady mostly but from time to time she totally loses the plot, usually when she KNOWS she is right and whoever is asking her to do something is WRONG! best left to sort herself out and try again later with those stroppy melt downs - Say no more! ;)