Sympathy please!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I've just been sat on twice by a rather evil 4yr old!
frown.gif

First off, it launched sideways into the hedge, losing its footing and falling over, i stayed with it, and kinda rode it to the ground, as it then fell to the bottom of the hedge/ditch, i then slid off the side of it (easy fall) but as it got back up, its legs went from underneath it, and it fell back down again on top of me from a great hight!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
it then riggled around, got up, double barreled me, thank god he missed!!

Was pretty scary, everyone saw it, as was shaking, as when he fell on me the second time, it was all his weight from a good hight!!

My legs don't seem to working as they should, but am sure everything'll be alright again tomorrow!
Did shock me a bit tho
blush.gif

(btw, for those of you who remember my post about the horse with the screw lose, it wasn't that horse, that one was fine)

HBII

Visit site
Jeez MdM that is horrific
blush.gif

Hope you are alright, I think you should get yourself checked out by A and E!

Gentle hugs

Gh

haybales

Visit site
cor blimey! you must be pretty shaken up! not sure id like to go near a horse for a while if that had been me! you should get yourself checked out really though
crazy.gif

S_N

Visit site
PLEASE, PLEASE get yourself checked out!!! He really could have done you some internal injury - just because you only feel a littel stiff now, doesn't mean that you don't need to get checked out!!! PLEASE see a Doc!!!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Was going to edit it, as it doesn't make much sense!
crazy.gif

But you get the general idea!
Bad horsey!!
As for not going near horses again.. am going to ride the lil bugger round a boggy field tomorrow. if me legs feel up to it! otherwise someone else can haha.

severnmiles

Visit site
Awww...I first thought it was the screw loose one.

Not keen on the fact it double barrelled you, sounds like another with a mental problem!

Hope you're not feeling too sore and bruised!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Thankyou everyone!!
Am fine really, mum has just taken me back down again to pick up my car, as boss wouldn't let me drive home (bless her)
I'm usually pretty good at knowing when i'm ok, and when i'm not.. i think the only thing to deciede here, is if i should go into work again tomorrow, or milk it for a day off!
Mwhahaha
hehe
blush.gif