T Shirt Ideas?

amyrose

New User
Visit site
Bit of a random post, but I've been making my own T-shirts for a while now and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them? There's nothing definite as it's a very spur of the moment idea, but I was wondering if there would be a market for them at all, and if so, what price would you be willing to pay for them? I've thrown together a rough example of one of my ponies:

347tt7o.jpg

Obviously any I made for customers would be a lot better done, as I did this one quickly as an example, so there would be no white bits etc on any. Also doesn't have to have text, can be just the pony, can do without rider too. I can imagine I'd be able to make them pretty much any colour too.

Happy to hear any thoughts, good or bad :)

Thanks!

lamlyn2012

Visit site
It looks really nice. Not sure about price but was thinking maybe you could set up a stall at one of your local shows and see how it goes. You could do a few examples with eg a dressage rider, a showjumper etc but also state you do indvidual designs on request.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Admin really dont like posts like these and no doubt someone will report you in a minute and you will get banned. I'd message them and ask them to take this off if you dont want that to happen :) Its a lovely idea though and I can imagine lots of people would want one :)