tack bags/luggage

madeleine1

Visit site
im looking for saddle bags or luggage bags for saddle and bridle. i have a 17.5 inch dressage saddle and a mickleham bridle.

i cant seem to find anything nice. these are the shires ones but look a bit cheap. i dont need it to look expensive but at least smart or fun. plain blue with shires written on it is just boring

am i missing a trick on how to search for them

Shay

Visit site
The Fouganza one actually looks quite smart - despite is price (or lack thereof). The link is too long to post - look at Decathlon.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
The Shires ones might not look posh but they are hardwearing and do what they are designed for. I shipped my saddle and 2 sheepskin numnahs for padding and two bridles, one of which is a Micklem to Germany and back on the lorry with DP and they arrived both ends in perfect condition.

MuddyMonster

Visit site
I have a Rhinegold bridle bag & it certainly does the job well for not a lot of money. I'm sure their saddle bag will be exactly the same (I find saddle bags in general too fiddly so just use a fleece cover).

FfionWinnie

Visit site
The Shires ones might not look posh but they are hardwearing and do what they are designed for. I shipped my saddle and 2 sheepskin numnahs for padding and two bridles, one of which is a Micklem to Germany and back on the lorry with DP and they arrived both ends in perfect condition.

Agree I have lots of shires stuff and it's comparable to eskadron. Plenty of fun prints too. Dogs, jockeys and chickens to name a few.

madeleine1

Visit site

i know and normally im fine with shire and they do what they should but this is only going to be used for competitions and best so its nice to have something that looks good.

madeleine1

Visit site
I have a Rhinegold bridle bag & it certainly does the job well for not a lot of money. I'm sure their saddle bag will be exactly the same (I find saddle bags in general too fiddly so just use a fleece cover).

i cant find their saddle bags dont know if they do them. normally im fine with the fleece covers but i have to put my tack in an overcab space in my lorry thats not competely waterproof or cleanable so wanted to keep my tack a bit safer and cleaner then just a fleece cover