Tack shop(s) in Henley/Marlow area?

truffles

Visit site
Will be going down to see Chloe again next weekend, and I think it makes sense to look in a good tack shop or two for bits and bobs seeing as I will be there.....anyone know any good places in Henley/Marlow area, or anywhere near there?
I don't have a map to hand, otherwise I would check that Marlow does exist...
crazy.gif
I think it does....

There is a place in Henley, but the name of it has left me! It has the word, "jods" in it but that's the only thing I can remember!!
crazy.gif

Any help appreciated, thanks x
smile.gif

Otter

Visit site
You're thinking of Jods Galore - I have't been there since I moved to Wilts, so I don't know if they're still around, but they were very good.

You could also check yell.co.uk for tack shops in that locale.

Hope this helps.

Suzy

Visit site
Jods Galore still exists and is going strong in Henley at 73 Bell Street, Henley, Oxon RG9 2BD.

There is also Eileen Douglas at Friar Park, Gravel Hill; Henley on Thames; Oxfordshire; RG9 4NR (about 1/2 mile out of Henley).

Or, Equestrian World, Manor Farm, Peppard Common, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, RG9 5LA (about 4 miles out of Henley).

There are all pretty good, so which one you go to depends on what you want because tend to stock different brands for obvious reasons.

truffles

Visit site
Thanks! Choices, choices!
grin.gif

Are there directions out of Henley to the other places?
I'll investigate to see if they have webbies!
smile.gif

thanks again x

Iestyn

Visit site
There's Jods Galore, Eileen Douglas (just outside Henley). There's a place in Winkfield and Maidens Green - can't remember the names though! Oh, and there's one on the A4 between Reading and Maidenhead (just outside Twyford) opposite Wyevale (well, a large Garden Centre anyways).

lizzie_liz

Visit site
The one at Twyford is Countrywide, which is ok but eilen douglas is really good. Am off to equestrian world tomorrow where bedding is £2 cheaper!!!