Tack shop

Shavings

Visit site
So I live on the Isle of Man as many of you know

our boarders have been closed for some time now with covid to help keep the island safe, but with restrictions living the boarders are due to open later in the summer

our friends are getting married in Scarborough in September so we will travel by ferry to Heysham then drive to Scarborough, we will be “on the main land” for 5 days wile there I would like to buy a new riding hat as we had 3 on island but have lost 2 and the 1 remaining only carries one brand of hat which isn’t a great shape for my head

any one know of any good tack shops in either shop or maybe along the way? We can nip of our route but don’t want to be travelling 5 hours of route!!

many recommendations would be gladly welcomed :)

Abby-Lou

Visit site
R and R Country Hemingborough, or Robinsons Equestrian at Malton, Parnabys at Malton do a small selection. You could do all three comfortably enroute to Scarborough, (Malton is lovely little market town little tip Florian Poirot does the most amazing macroons will assist with the long car journey LOL)

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
I second R&R at Hemingbrough or Robinsons at Malton.

Malton may be more sellable to the rest of your family as there are other shops.