tail combing

B_2_B

Visit site
The pony i ride has an extremely big tail lol - it takes about 20 minutes for TWO people to comb it through properly! anyway, anyone have any reccommendations for a tail conditioner or product that will make it easier to comb and stay untangled for a bit longer?
smile.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Canter mane and tail (Carr Day and Martin) - comes in a spray bottle avaiable in most tack stores. Helps tangles and lasts for ages

JessPickle

Visit site
Uhhh my horses tail takes 40 minutes to comb through with 2 people! cowboy magic is the onlt thing that works on his tail, but its quite pricy

allijudd

Visit site
ive started using cheap conditioner from asda then rinsing through after 5 minutes, finally combing through with skin so soft and canter...it seems to be working and rowan isnt rubbing his tail so much!

mandy4727

Visit site
I have found equimins better and cheaper than canter. You only need to use it once a week and the tail (or mane) stays soft and brushable (is there such a word?) for ages and ages. And it smells nice too. Think it is Equimins Groomer. Use in bodies too (not saddle area). Worth a try it is about £4.50