Taken the plunge :(

ATrueClassAct

Visit site
Rung vet earlier to have the Danillon talk. Arab mare is still about 1/10 to 2/10s stiff in her left hind leg. So gonna see if Danillon will help stiffness.
I know deep down we couldn't hold off arthiritus forever :(

ATrueClassAct

Visit site
We had a shetland on that, worked so well for her in her final year. Only thing with Arab is she's very fussy with supplements in feed, she has had Danillon before and actually ate it.

ATrueClassAct

Visit site
We sometimes joke that we wish our Old Welshie needed the meds, she'd eat anything at all! Why is Arab so fussy :(, we also can't risk her going off feed as she's skin and bloody bone with feed! Grr horses haha

ATrueClassAct

Visit site
Welshie was on apple cider vinegar but we found it even made her and gelding slightly colicky. Arab also has cushings so very wary with her food.

ofcourseyoucan

Visit site
personally i would rather feed bute or danillon as they have been properly trialled and are safe. devils claw although homeopathic in its nature is more toxic to the liver and kidneys than bute or danelon. and not as effective. with correct dosage to weight ratio you will find that bute or danelon is more effective. (and kinder to the system)

ATrueClassAct

Visit site
I can't spell Danellon :D. Vets coming money to see her and give danellon. We want to have her eventually on one sachet every other day whilst it's cold and wet. Vet made me feel better, because at he end of the day she's a retired comp pony whose 23 And she's done well considering her career with her skinny little legs :).