talk about a fast horse sale

dorito

Visit site
In the office today, so only had a sneaky quick peek around 10am at a certain horse selling website. Spotted a new ad (since last checked y/day) for a very nice sounding pony - log on tonight at home about 6.30 pm, intending to enquire after it - he's only sold!
Can't believe it! :-( Is that a record?

SaharaS

Visit site
Please pm me the site! I've just posted a thread about which sites work best for people...as I kind of need one like that!..not a quick sale necessarily...I just need to know where all the nice honest buyers hide!;)

dorito

Visit site
SaharaS, no secret, it's NFED, you need a photo of your pony in a cow field lol...that's what made me interested in him as I am in proper cow country...

SaharaS

Visit site
SaharaS, no secret, it's NFED, you need a photo of your pony in a cow field lol...that's what made me interested in him as I am in proper cow country...

ahhhhh....he's already on there...only as I was testing the water in the shallow end before splashing out on the unknown scary wider world of selling sites!Sold my NF 3yr old & ram on nfed but this one is rather a different type and i did have my fair share of loonies on there too;-)