Talking of horse names..............please have a think for me.

Enfys

Visit site
OK.......Got poor scrawny Sky on Saturday, bay with a blaze, and Sky really doesn't suit her, I'm just calling her "the arab" right now, she comes to call (but ALL my horses come in to "Come on then") so, could you humour me please with possible names, especially those ending in "i" so that if I do change her name it won't be too way off what she's used to. Thankyou.

Robin the paint has been re-christened Dobbin
frown.gif
because she is just about the most idle (or plain laid back) animal I have ever sat on!

Enfys

Visit site
Well she is very "La di da" a really delicate, ladylike character.
Although I was thrilled to bits to see her boot bossy filly one in the chops!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

LaLa is growing on me, i wish they could say what they wanted to be called.

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
Lali
smile.gif
Pronounced Lally, it means something in polish (polish grandparents had an old collie with the same name until a few years ago). Is she a polish arabian?
smile.gif

I think the name Willow suits her!

viola

aspireequestrian.wordpress.com
Lali doesn't mean anything in polish, it is not a word (I am a native speaker by the way;). Could your granparents dog been called Lala? Becasue 'Lala' is a word and means 'a doll'
smile.gif
Usually also mean: cute,spoiled, a lady etc Just a doll;)

Enfys

Visit site
Sapphire, that's interesting, we used to have a german shepherd dog called Lala and the breeders were Polish, we never knew what it meant. How do you pronounce it? We said "La La" not "Lar Lar"

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I think Sky is a beautiful name - and will really suit her once you turn her in to the beautiful girl she obviously is....

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It is pronounced like you mentioned - LaLa - The first La has a little longer 'a' (a bit like in a word 'lamb'), the end 'a' is a bit shorter. I will try to record it for you in the evening and put it up here
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou. To sound like Carla?