Talking of time wasters

Kelly1982

Visit site
Had someone coming to see Ellie last night, he was coming from Surrey so couldn't get to me til about 7.30pm, i usually leave the yard about 7.45pm-8pm but said it was ok anyway coz we need her sold.

Finished doing everything at 7.30pm, horse sparkling and feet painted etc and Senza lunged and tucked up in bed!! 8pm the bloke still hadn't arrived, thought maybe he had got lost and he did say he may be a bit late.

8.40pm i finally phoned him (couldn't find his number at first) for him to say sorry i have already found another horse!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!

He did apologise and say he totally forgot but i had still been sitting down the yard for an hour and 10mins waiting!!!

I was well p*ssed off and wont be making that mistake again!!

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
Its the same the other way around, I had placed an ad about a horse wanted, was specific in what I asked for. Wanted a heavy boned cob, over 10. Got a call from a lady 40+ miles away, saying she had the horse for me, and that he met all the specifics I asked for.

Went to see him and he was a skinny irish draught x TB!!! He was a mare! And was infact 4 years old. Was so angry that I had travelled that far for nothing!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thats what i thought!!

Thing was he rung on Wednesday and asked to come and see her the following day so he must have a VERY short memory if he forgot in that amount of time!!

My friend reckons he knew all along and was too embarassed to ring and let us know, his phone was also switched off for about 20mins while we were trying to call him!! Bit sus ah???

Kelly1982

Visit site
Ooohhh that is such a good idea
grin.gif