talkinghorse.com horse communicator lady

Vicki1986

Visit site
so is it now 2 people that have sent of photos and have the thumbs up ?? any one else?? cant decide whether or not to take the plunge .....
not sure i believe in this sort of thing, but would be interested to know more of my ponies past
confused.gif

terrierliz

Visit site
I sent a photo about 2 weeks ago and am waiting for response, just interested to see what comes back - he's only 4 and is so laid back I'm sure nothing horrible has happened to him and hoping to find that he is happy with me!

clipclop

Visit site
I have, it was to check out my poorly mare.

I have mixed feelings about the reading. It is early days for me to say either way really.

I have taken what she has said on board but am keeping my mind open.

I always used Julie Dicker who unfortunately died recently. She was amazing. I had so many good results with her I ended up totally trusting what she said.

C x
smile.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I always used Julie Dicker who unfortunately died recently. She was amazing. I had so many good results with her I ended up totally trusting what she said.

C x
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

KRIKEY - I didn't know that!! I knew she was taking things slowly after injuring her arm when visiting a client a few yrs ago - when and how? She wasn't that old was she?

clipclop

Visit site
Only in the last few weeks
frown.gif

Bone cancer, I believe!
frown.gif

She was only 47
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
No age at all
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Further proof that the good die young
frown.gif
frown.gif

She did a reading for my sisters dog 2 weeks before her death. We didn't know at that time how poorly she was!!

In true Julie style the dog is loads better and is not having problems anymore.

C x