Tall boots for someone with short legs?

Rosie Scull

New User
Visit site
I’m a shoe size 5 which is generally considered an adult size but my calves measure about 38 cm in length (from my heel to the bottom of knee) and I can’t seem to find any brand of long boot with the measurements to fit my leg. Does anyone know of any suitable brands?

exracehorse

Visit site
I’m 5.8 but shorter legs. The only long dressage boots to fit are ‘field competition’ Mark Todd. BUT... you need to get the right size. So I buy S/S 41 which is std width and short length . They do every width and length to fit anyone.

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Tuffa make a side-saddle boot which is shorter in the leg than standard. I think it is called the Sandringham. I have heard very good things about them and bespoke is available at a reasonable cost.

WesternHiPo

New User
Visit site
I am only short and managed to get some Rhinegold long boot sand they look smart. They do them for slim , normal and wide calves too.

PatchyBabyHorse

Visit site
I have the Tuffa Sandringham side saddle boots. I’m 5’1 and have NEVER before been able to wear long boots. Even the ‘short’ length on long boots is beyond me.

I love them, they’re so comfy and look amazing (I think!!). Highly recommend.

Pic attached. Not a great one of my riding - moment in time people! ? - but shows the boots well! They’re still being worn in here.

Attachments

• 3B3D1116-8944-4630-B45D-6AADF1DDF623.jpeg
    3B3D1116-8944-4630-B45D-6AADF1DDF623.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 12