Talland Scool of Equitation

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
i know a talland school!! it was in Siddington but moved and is now in Ampney cruises. is this the same one as you? if so, i've had one lesson there because we have a school riding team and we use the horses from Tallands. it seems fine and all the horses look well looked after and theres an outdoor school and there was a xc course in Siddington but not sure about it anymore as i havn't been to the new place. hope this helps!!

flying_change

photobucket.com
I was there for a coupe of days last month.... the new place is super, new huge indoor school, new indoor stable block. I'm pretty sure you can take your own horse, but google the word 'Talland' to find their web site and give them a call, they're very friendly. I cant praise them highly enough, standards are very high, and I just wish I lived closer.

RS

flyingfeet

Visit site
I take my own horses for lessons - I did a block as if you buy 4 lessons you get the 5th free.

However the only thing I really dislike is that if you are in the arena you often have other people pratting about in there with you. I do object to paying (full price £37-£42) for a jumping lesson and then have to try and avoid the idiots lungeing or riding their horses.

It was very useful for me as I wanted to go somewhere local to get my horses boxing well. However I probably would go somewhere else now just to not have the arena hassle.