TANTRUM!! Signatures

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
after some of you kindly helped me last night with my signature i still cant do it!! got vey cross with it now!!
frown.gif
n another question i have now is how do i get a little picture to the side of my post??

JessPickle

Visit site

you need to make an avator piccies so its 80 x 80 pixels (to find out what size it is right click on it and then click properties)

ruscara

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
which programme is best 2do that in??

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do that in 'Paint' on your computer (All Programmes/Accessories/Paint), or even better if you have Photoshop or similar.
You avatar is uploaded directly from your computer, and doesn't have to be in Photobucket first. Your signature pictures need to come from Photobucket or a site like that.
smile.gif

Honeypots

Visit site
get yourself a www.photobucket.com free account if you haven't already.
upload the required piccie from your computer. It tells you how. Then click on edit (above the picture) and choose the smallest option. That should be the right size for a signature. Click on the 3rd box down underneath the piccie to copy it and then paste it into the relevent place.
smile.gif

For an avatar, I right click on the picture I want to use in 'my pictures' and choose edit, then stretch/skew it until its the correct size.
Theres may be an esaier way but thats how I manage
crazy.gif
smile.gif

JadeWisc

Visit site
here you go................ I never change my photbucket or delete anything so you can steal this
smile.gif
Perhaps someone can do it better and make it even. I am not that good unfortunately lol

Redd07.jpg
yest2.jpg

JessPickle

Visit site
right have sorted it for you and have put it below with instructions how to put it on xxxxxxxxxxxxx

here you go
2.jpg
To add this as your siggy
1) right click on the siggy> then click save as
2) go to photobucket and upload as normal
3)Go to user options
4) click on edit next to personal information etc
5)under signicture copy the photobucket IMG code as if you were posting a picture
6)scroll to the bottom of the page and click save/ok