Tasty low starch low sugar chaff.

humblepie

Visit site
I’ve used Dengie Hi Fi Lite for years. Bought a bag that was slightly mouldy. Returned and raised query with Dengie. Since then found the smell has changed and horse has gone off it. Tried him on Dengie Meadow Lite which he doesn’t seem over keen on either. May just be that it’s boring chaff with his supplements in it so not interesting yummy winter feed but looking for suggestions. Thanks.

quizzie

Visit site
If alfalfa isn't an issue...Simple systems lucie stalks. ( mostly the stalk with only a bit of the higher quality leaf)

Fjord

Visit site
Mollichaff molasses free goes down well with mine. A pricey but tasty option is green oat chaff, agrobs grünhafer.

Peglo

Visit site
Mine will happily eat Hifi molasses free because she’s a dustbin 😂 but she does seem more keen on it when her oily herbs are added so for her pre work bucket I add dried cleavers. Just an idea if you don’t want to change.

I swapped to grass chaff a few years ago and she didn’t do as well on it so put her back on Hifi. I am tempted by the honeychop range though.

I will keep an eye out for any changes in my bags. So far mine have all seemed fine.

ecb89

Visit site
Dengie ulser lite. I used this for a little while and then swapped to Honeychop lite which he is really not happy eating so will be swapping back.

MatHalTed

Visit site
TopChop Zero perhaps? It's oat straw with mint flavouring to make it more palatable. I had my easy keeper on it before I sold her and she did well on it