Tattersalls 2* Videos - Sarnita

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I bought the DVD from Playback Sports (cost an arm and a leg) but I did manage to get them to throw in an upload to You Tube. Well it is finally on so for anyone that is interested

Dressage http://www.youtube.com/user/Playbacksports#p/u/6/GOaqqN3o7Dk

Cross Country http://www.youtube.com/user/Playbacksports#p/u/5/qNrM1TIL8hs

They only missed out about 3 fences. They started at fence 2. You will see she was adding the odd stride which I think is part of her not being 100% at the time. However she made a fairly tough 2* course look fairly easy. Problem fences were 4 the quarry where lots stopped going in, 10 steps up, log to corner and last water where 9 fell and nearly 20 had penalties of sorts.

Show jumping http://www.youtube.com/user/Playbacksports#p/u/4/zBFuTVlqwgQ

Not at her best here and an uncharecteristic mistake nearly causes me to go splat! A brilliant round from her considering she wasn't finding it easy.

Weezy

Visit site
Well sat in the SJ, rewound and watched the oops fence a few times and there was nothing wrong about the approach at all, just one of those things (although I know you have found issues since). The XC was poetry in motion, even tho she was not 100%.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Well sat in the SJ, rewound and watched the oops fence a few times and there was nothing wrong about the approach at all, just one of those things (although I know you have found issues since). The XC was poetry in motion, even tho she was not 100%.

Yes we have watched it a few times as you can imagine. The warning bells started to ring as she has hit a few other fences in exactly the same manner with exactly the same leg! The xc was fab :D

TarrSteps

Visit site
She is such a lovely mare and you have a great partnership.:)

Interesting how she swaps off/"double foots" jumping off the right lead at first. At the fence she gets in trouble at she doesn't get time to do her patented move and she just can't get that leg up. :(

I know you don't need some fool off the internet to tell you, but kudos for looking into the whole thing on a "feeling" and not just ignoring it until something more drastic showed up. I'm sure they'll have her back up and running in no time. :)

JEP

Visit site
Sarnie made the x/c look easy, ears pricked all the time, both of you were just brilliant. She'll be back to that form and better in no time, I just know it.

HannahHDEventing

Visit site
Thanks ever so much for sharing those video's, it's great to see the xc especially as I'm really keen on competing there myself, it looked a beautiful course and your horse looked effortless round it. Really well done.

I wonder if you may be able to assist me Sarah-Jane. I'm looking at going to Tatts to do the CCI 1* next year, but I have no idea on how much to budget for. PM me if you prefer. Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
She's awesome SJ. Hope she is back fighting fit soon. Shows what a partnership you are that you instinctively knew when something wasn't right.

I can't take all the credit my trainer Caroline Creighton saw her and was also totally convinced something was amiss. My instinct said it was but also on the other hand I wasn't sure whether she was just getting a bit older and lazier.