Tattersalls' 3-day results... is this an unprecedented result?

Jane_Lou

Visit site
I was just about to post the same! Not a bad weekends work!

Did you see the CIC3* result, only 9 completions and 5 clears, I have txt a friend was was scoring to find out what was going on as the fence anaysis is not up yet.

mle22

Visit site
CIC3* - Sasha Pemble fell at fence 20
Zara Phillips fell at 21
Denise O'Brien fell at 13
Patricia Ryan retired after 2 early refusals
Michael Ryan fell at 20
Austin O'connor had 3 refusals on course
Others retired or withdrew

jumptoit

Visit site
I was just looking for the results hoping he had won the 3* too :), so glad to see he has, a fantastic weekend so well done to the whole team!

kerilli

Visit site
i wonder if the CIC*** track was the same as the CCI*** one, it seems odd that the CIC track caused so many problems...
agreed wizoz... he is "the master".
haven't heard any more from the person who said on here that dressage judges get really annoyed because he so conservative and doesn't ride for the 10s in his tests i see... ;) ;)

RuthnMeg

Visit site
I wonder if the fallers were UR, as opposed to HF. I really do think that they should change the UR rule to 60pens, but have the option of carrying on rather than being E. It would make the overall completions data better looking!
Well done WFP, a good weekends work indeed. (Dorset produce the goods!! lol)

oldvic

Visit site
CIC is a bit shorter and should be slightly softer than the CCI. Great achievement by William - maybe he has learnt to ride dressage suddenly!!!!!

WeeBrown

Visit site
He rides so well and really deserves this. I love to watch him ride, he's so in balance with his horse - whoever said he rode badly needs to get their eyes tested. My OH has never taken a bad pic of him.

only_me

Visit site
Amazing! He is such a superb rider - am glad I got to see him - he made the 3* track look ludriciously easy! :)

the CIC course was quite different to the CCI, they shared some fences but it was a shorter track, maybe it's because its the less experienced 3* horses? It would be very tough as a first 3*! :)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
It was me who said that and that was direct from a judge who judges up to 3* level. In fact SC and I were sat with separate judges and both said the same thing! I do not think its ever been said he is rubbish in the dressage but that he perhaps plays it safer with 7/8s than 10s like some of the riders go for. If you think of all the best tests we saw at Badminton the riders were brave and really asked for everything they could get.

I am surprised Oslo is not mooted more as a stallion especially as some straws left.

Last edited:

kerilli

Visit site
oh right, sorry LEC, i really didn't remember who it was. well, maybe it got back to him, who knows?! ;) ;)
ditto that about Oslo, maybe they'll wait till he's 4* and then up the price? huge shame he had to be gelded to get him to focus on being an eventer, really.