TB Stallion Dock Leaf

emtrace

Visit site
Hi

I have just brought a horse by Dock Leaf does anyone know anything about the stallion??
wink.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
I know his owner - He's standing in Shinrone, Co. Offaly. He's a very popular sire over here, and his progeny seem to be doing well in all spheres.

emtrace

Visit site
My gelding came from Ballinsloe out of the Goresbridge market mid march. He is out of a coloured/appoolsa mare. he will by fab for eventing jumps anything just need to work on flat work

Hunty91

Visit site
My ISH mare is by Dock Leaf and a RID mare. We only started competing last year (local shows), so she's very low mileage, but loves jumping which is good enough for what I want to do. Our yard owner had a grey gelding also by Dock Leaf called Rare Occurance, which she competed in eventing in 2004 and 2005 - in late 2005 he went to Oli Townend and looking on his BE results, he seemed to have some success with the horse.

There's hope for my girl yet!
smile.gif

fiveleafclover

New User
Visit site
My horse is by Dock Leaf, however as he was a late registration it stands as unrecorded (no covering certificate on file) which is a shame.
He is fantastic XC and hunting, very sharp in front SJ and improving all the time and does lovely flat work. He struggles with medium trot as he's not got flashy paces but he does all the lateral work and won a PC PN a couple of weeks ago on 26.4 round Hambleden.
Rare Occurance looks to have been very successful!

SNOWLEAF

New User
Visit site
We have an ISH mare by Dock Leaf who we have owned for 5 years. She is an amazing showjumper and also very bold cross country who never stops. She is very fast cross country which probably comes from Dock Leafs father who was a horse called Wolver Hollow who won the Eclipse Stakes with Lester Piggot riding! We were told that Dock Leaf showjumped in Ireland but have not been able to check it out so we would also welcome any more information on him. Hope you enjoy your horse as much as we are enjoying ours.

Britestar

Visit site
My first foal was a Dock Leaf. I bought her in-utero. She was lovely. Chestnut with a white face. She would be 20yrs this year, and I have been trying to trace her. last I heard she was at Tong RC.

SovereignDock

New User
Visit site
I bought a 6yr old gelding by Dock leaf. He has done BE but is starting to get a bit cheeky, he has a CRACKING jump, but is starting to run out which isnt much fun. Ecspecially as i was hoping to go Eventing in June.:confused: Any ideas on getting his confidence in spreads and fillers over 1m :)