Team Quest Finals roll call!

Justturnedfifty

Visit site
:D This time in a week we're there ponymum! I was thinking for a bit I was the only H&H'er going, glad I'm not! Please do say hi!

Hi fellow Team Questers, I am replying on behalf of all the proud mums of our THREE UNDER 16 teams who have ALL made it through to the finals! The children's age range from 7 to 17, and they are all taking it very seriously!
Good luck to everyone but especially to :-
WMDG BlueBirds-1
WMDG BlueBirds-2
WMDG BlueBirds-3
Special thanks to Carrol, Sophie and Caroline of West Midlands Dressage Group!

PStarfish

Visit site
Huge congrats for getting to the finals. I'm hoping to come as a spectator next Sunday. Have taken part in a few TQ comps this year and whilst we've done brilliant for a team of true grass roots (read never done dressage before!) team we couldn't get to enough venues to have a chance of qualifying. Think we've ended up 30th on the leader board. It's been such a great competition. I've been places I'd never have dared go on my own, and all the teams we've met have been so lovely. Such a nice atmosphere. I will be cheering on the Rarebits (sorry HHO's!). Have met them at a number of venues over summer and have to say they are such a nice bunch with such beautiful Welshies. Also the Apple Tarts who have always looked super and immaculate throughout the summer. Not sure if they qualified but Freestyle to Mayhem were also lovely to meet.
Good luck to all those lucky enough to have made the finals. It looks like an amazing experience. Roll on next year. We are going for the Regionals. And have a junior team in training too!

miss_c

Visit site
Yes I've been lucky as well! 2.34 and 9.36 or something like that... Was dreading having an 8am time!! Lorry is coming home from where it lives this evening to start loading, and we'll be on the road 9.30am tomorrow! Eep!!!

PStarfish

Visit site
Good luck everyone. Won't make it after all as taking pony to first prelim attempt. Will be following all the action on fb.