Techy help please!!

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Can someone help please??? If you want to add a picture to a reply how do you do it? I've read the FAQ and it says:

" below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page."

I can't seem to find either of these. I am not good at techy stuff, my age I think and things only improved slightly when laid up with broken ankle and OH bought me a laptop....which he prob regrets as all I get is " are you on the Forum again!".

If anyone can provide me with an idiots Janet and John guide it would be much appreciated. (How many of you remember Janet and John??)

Sleepeeze_dad

Visit site
I posted this the other day. Hope it helps.

Here we go - take it you are putting the pics online first? somewhere like www.photobucket.com?

if it's there ( recommended site) when you put your mouse pointer over the picture, 4 links suddenly show up underneath. You want the last one which starts

Mouse over the link, right click and select copy. Back to the forum and in your message composition window thingy right click again and select paste. Click preview button underneath before you post and you should see your post come up with the picture in it.

Hope this helps.