teeth cleaning with food

CAYLA

Visit site
For those worried about bones (which is obs the best teeth cleaner) we had a greyhound in (his teeth where black) as they are:rolleyes: I kid you not we aged him at 7-8 but we where baffled as he acted like a pup and was jet black (no grey) but his teeth where the worst I have seen (mam was gonna book dental) as she does:rolleyes: which costs her a small fortune (she wont feed bones) to the rescues or any dog!:p and wont give treats etc as with so many dogs basically you end up with the shitz big scale (you dont wanna scoop 30 lots of mr whippy) every time you wanna chuck a treat in or change some food etc:D:p

SO (past the boring ******) I got some large breed james well beloved by accident (he was also bone thin and is horrendous condition) covered in ticks and lice so I wanted some descent food (the biscuits are massive) you know the ones;):p
His teeth are 2 weeks later pearley white (he has been re aged at 3 max). I am impressed, clearly crunching on that large/massive biscuit stripped the tartar of his teeth:eek::D
The biscuits are bigger and cheaper;) than TD biscuits too:p

Anyhow :p

JeanetteM

Visit site
I fed my old girl the same food

once when I took her to the vets the vet said to me how old is she? she was an adult poundie when we got her, we had no idea really, so I replied "you tell me" he looked her over and said "she's 7" my reply guess again I've had her 9 years, he looked her over again, nodded his head, gave me a glance and said sternly "she's 7" and laughed and told me I was doing everything right by her,

I had her 14 years in total and not once did she ever need her teeth cleaning, now I have my pup she'll be on the same too, its good stuff

CAYLA

Visit site
I fed my old girl the same food

once when I took her to the vets the vet said to me how old is she? she was an adult poundie when we got her, we had no idea really, so I replied "you tell me" he looked her over and said "she's 7" my reply guess again I've had her 9 years, he looked her over again, nodded his head, gave me a glance and said sternly "she's 7" and laughed and told me I was doing everything right by her,

I had her 14 years in total and not once did she ever need her teeth cleaning, now I have my pup she'll be on the same too, its good stuff

Ah ha:cool: we have found the secret then:D:D I am very impressed I have to say:)