tell it like it is! - horsemartad

competitiondiva

Visit site
Christ on a bike!!!...... mmmmm are they expecting any response to that ad?????!!!!! They either wrote the ad on a very off day or they really don't want to sell it!!!! Nice looking horse though!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Cor, as a 'larger' girl, I'd love to arrange a viewing purely to see what would be said! Why only that weight limit with a big lad like him?

I see their point entirely but is she saying her husband is some skinny spelk?

reindeerlover

Visit site
Dear vendor,

I am a nervous beginner who weighs about 16 stone. Your horse looks nice, what colour is she? I want to learn how to jump and my instructor says that I must school every day. Can your horse trot?

Regards,

T. Waster.

Teddybully

Visit site
lol!

Believe me I've seen the for sale adverts for the last how many months she's been trying to sell it - she's not having an off day - the for sale ads were the same!

Spudlet

Visit site
Exactly! Would it make me a "numpty" if I asked how tall or how old it was?!!!

Yes. It is quite obvious that he is a 250.3hh, 65yo dragon x heffalumplet. Fancy you not being able to see that...:rolleyes:

As a Hexperienced Horse Person, I can also tell that his favourite colour is mauve, his favourite food is jelly tots and ice cream, and that he prefers to have rugs in a fetching shade of baby blue.

Surrounded by numpties, I am... I shall call this seller, we are obviously kindred spirits...

:p:D

reindeerlover

Visit site
Yes. It is quite obvious that he is a 250.3hh, 65yo dragon x heffalumplet. Fancy you not being able to see that...:rolleyes:

As a Hexperienced Horse Person, I can also tell that his favourite colour is mauve, his favourite food is jelly tots and ice cream, and that he prefers to have rugs in a fetching shade of baby blue.

Surrounded by numpties, I am... I shall call this seller, we are obviously kindred spirits...

Don't be so STUPID spudlet, why would he wear baby blue rugs if his favourite colour is Mauve?? Do try to keep up dear :rolleyes:

HollyB66

Visit site
She has been trying to sell him for a while now, the ads are getting more and more 'unfriendly'.

I did speak to her on the phone when I was horse hunting, she did sound very nice but was quite particular - even to the point about where I was going to livery him - bearing in mind at that stage I was looking to buy - not loan.

If you met her requirements I guess you would end up with quite a nice horse.

wipeout

Visit site

Oh don't bother, I don't have any baby blue rugs. I only buy cow print ones. :)

jodie3

Visit site
Its a shame really as there are loads of people who would like him as a hack if he is as perfect as she says but why put so many restrictions on him?

You would have to be pretty brave to ring up though.

LaurenM

Visit site
Jeez! How about writing what she does want as a pose to what annoys her. Her horse looks like he could carry a 12 stone person. Blooming heck though, she isn't half trying to scare people off. If she's 'selling' him then to be blunt, it's not for her to say what he should or shouldn't be used for!

Spudlet

Visit site
Don't be so STUPID spudlet, why would he wear baby blue rugs if his favourite colour is Mauve?? Do try to keep up dear :rolleyes:

Silly me!:eek::eek:

But I can tell that he prefers his field to be orientated in a north-northwesterly direction. And that his dinners must be served with a sprig of fresh parsley on top.

:D

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
"All very simple" she may aswell added you bunch of thick idiots on the end! :eek:

If I had the choice of loaning a horse of someone like her or buying a rocking horse, well I like rocking horses.

Strange and quite rude. Bet she gets loads of replies :rolleyes:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Silly me!:eek::eek:

But I can tell that he prefers his field to be orientated in a north-northwesterly direction. And that his dinners must be served with a sprig of fresh parsley on top.

:D

And his stable must be laid out in a feng shui manner or his aura will be disturbed...

QueenDee_

Visit site
I think she gives us more information about her self than she does the horse :D This thread has made ma laugh so much though :p

Natch

Visit site
Am I alone in feeling just a little bit of sympathy for the husband?

Much. I mean, clearly he didn't meet the required standard to ride the horse either, and the horse wss bought for him! :rolleyes:

12.5 max weight limit my derriere. Makes you wonder, will she weigh you upon arrival?! Once your premesis has been inspected and your turnout has passed the test, and you've proven you know 500 different ways to deal with colic, are you then allowed to get on and try the horse??

Shutterbug

Visit site
I certainly wouldnt be loaning from her for love nor money - she gives the impression she would be carrying out weekly inspections to ensure you are caring for the horse correctly and to her standards - I would be terrified I couldnt possibly live up to them.