TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Dear users

We would like to ask you a few questions about your experience of the website (as a whole - not just the forum), in particular what we do well, where we can improve and how we compare with other websites. Everyone who fills in our short online survey, which will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete, will have a chance to win one of three great prizes from Premier Equine.

Click here to begin the survey

severnmiles

Visit site
I've completed it.

Regarding horses for sale, I think HHO is poor compared with other websites, there aren't enough photos or enough wording. Maybe you could keep the mag and website seperate so that we could have more pics and more wording online otherwise its not worth looking at really as pictures tell far more than words ever can.

Just my thoughts.

Puppy

Visit site
Echo Severnmiles. H&H is really quite poor for browsing the horses for sale compared to most other websites. There wasn't really an option on the questionnaire to make many suggestions with regard to this - I agree there needs to be more pictures, but most crucially it would be so much more helpful if when entering the search criteria you could specify the sex of horse you are searching for. I get fed up with trawling through them all because I can't specify I want a mare, and it puts me off checking the classifieds as frequently as others. I would certainly use it more frequently if this were modified. Cheers admin.

allijudd

Visit site
ive just domne it and then remebered that i would like something like trottine news in there and maybe features on new sports such as jumpcross and the like....

ho hum!

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ive just domne it and then remebered that i would like something like trottine news in there and maybe features on new sports such as jumpcross and the like....

ho hum!

[/ QUOTE ]

Trotting? As in harness racing? Yea, why don't H&H report that? Its pretty big stuff down here, the prize money at Tregaron last month was somewhere around 65k!

eohippus

equi-librium.mysite.orange.co.uk
At present there seems to be quite a few upset, and rightly so, owners who have had to part with their horses because they have past away.
There are lots of regular users using the forum. I thought it would be nice to start an obiturary board so that they could write a story about their horse/pony as a form of rememberence. They would not necessary need to be answered but there to read and use as comfort.
just a thought
regards
Dawn

CastleMouse

Visit site
Have done it Admin
smile.gif

meandmyself

Visit site
Done.
smile.gif

One thing admin; can we have a colour change on the forums? This one is kinda drab and boring! Nothing like the rest of the site at all.

Thanks!

horsegirl

Visit site
oh that's great, got all the way through clicked submit answers to give my personal details and that page did not work - what a con!